Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Loving Your Family

A blog I follow, No Ordinary Moments, has begun posting little fun love challenges called Little Leaps of Love to do for your kids or husband each day. Yesterday's was to leave a note written on a mirror or sticky note. Today's was to play a game. Get the idea? She even has a chart where you can keep up with your points, and at the end of the month there are prizes (including a $50 Amazon.com gift card.) Anybody want to join in with me? Click the icon on the sidebar to read each day's challenge. You can even sign up to get notices by email. (And I'm not getting extra points for inviting you along. I just thought it'd be fun to have some company.) :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Southern gal raised in MS, married to my sweet Matt from MO, the busy mamma to 4 (soon to be 5)young children. I'm realizing more all the time how I am helpless to do anything for Christ on my own. Yet when I yield myself to Him and ask for His wisdom and His power to be the wife, mom, and woman of God He wants me to be I am amazed at how He gives it. And I'm finally beginning to really understand worship as more than a church service.